New! Pay for Student Meals Online
Edmeston Central School is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. The service will be open for enrollment beginning on October 16, 2017.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set up low balance alerts for FREE! (Fee only applies when adding money to meal account online)MySchoolBucks provides:
Enrollment is easy!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students in a single transaction. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic
A $1.95 fee per transaction will apply. If you have multiple students, you can complete all in one transaction and incur a single $1.95 fee. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
MySchoolBucks® is a new method to add money to your student’s meal account. If you would like to continue adding money to a student’s meal account by cash or check, please feel free to do so.